GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 3 of 810: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥ Liliya Zimah Taiga

Lily Flower

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 10:12am PST 
I never saw the "fake cat" question, but I did see the "Enema" post which was really offensive. It was submitted under a guest login. I've noticed a lot of guest profiles submitting questions in the answer section. I guess there a lot of bored people out there.
[notify]

Noble

Everyone loves- an orange tabby.

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 12:36pm PST 
Fake cats?
DOGS on Catster? big laugh
Please, someone, stand beside me to catch me if I fall over laughing!!!
MOL!!!
[notify]

Krishna

I love to swim

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 1:45pm PST 
paper mache cats scare me eek
[notify]

Captain Jack- [R.I.P.]

Kiki... ♥

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 2:42pm PST 
Fake cats are fur losers....If you can't stand the meowing, then stay out off of the catster! big grin *thinks* Maybe if I smile really big they wont think that Im an alien in a cat suit!!!big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin ...Whew, that was a close one.big laugh
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 7:13pm PST 
I got a love letter from a peacock once.

Oddly enough, HQ asked initially if I was offended by the attention...before realizing it was not a cat, I guess...

meownaste
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 8:02pm PST 
Mom intends to keep all but one of the bathrooms cat free by never opening the doors when I am around. So basically I would know there are doors leading to somewhere, but would never see mom going through them. I doubt that's gonna work, too, but mom is gonna try it. Sometimes you just have to let your humans try and fail at things. How else are they going to realize the futility of a cat free anything?

Mom and dad have never been into existentialism. They feel it is one step away from dualism, and they're not willing to go there. Me? I'm totally a solipsist. If my humans walk out that door, they cease existing for the duration of that. Once they come back in, they return to existence.

Some say that humans continue to exist so long as the Great Cat can conceive of them, and therefore that means that my humans continue to exist even when they leave home. I have my doubts about that sometimes, though. I mean, it is the Great Cat, and he's supposed to be everywhere and anywhere at all times, but knowing for sure that it watches over my humans requires a sizable leap of faith. Besides, since mom refuses to allow me to give him daily TP offerings, how do I know the Great Cat even likes mom? frown

I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Apr 9, '08 5:41am PST 
Whoa, Boris, you've beaten me for this week's deep thinker award. I think I'll back to my Zen meditation now.
[notify]

Spike

Tubby tabby- love!

Purred: Wed Apr 9, '08 5:48am PST 
I know this is getting stale, but I keep wondering who sent in the enema question--some clueless young couple, or a12 year old boy who thought it was the height of humor? What's more to the point is, why would anyone send it to Catster, of all places? Surely it couldn't have been one of our own members going incognito...all I can say is that it looks like someone was dipping a little bit too heavily into the catnip.
[notify]

♥ Liliya Zimah Taiga

Lily Flower

Purred: Wed Apr 9, '08 11:14am PST 
Spot, you might be right on that one. My intuition tells me that the "guest" posting that entry was most likely a kid. The kid might have been using the computer of Catster user. I can't see anyone on the Internet searching cat sites so they can put silly questions on it. eek
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Wed Apr 9, '08 9:21pm PST 
Harvey, a long time ago mom went to school and got a philosophy degree (but now she's going to school again, because apparently philosophers can't really make any money) and she still has a lot of books about it on her bookshelves.

Let's just say that I have to find something else to do during the day other than climb on the toilet to get TP out of cabinets. I don't like this Locke guy and his theory of property, though. It would allow mommy to lock up her stuff so I don't use it if she doesn't want me to, and that does not particularly sit well with me. I mean, what if she puts the TP under lock and key? shock
[notify]

(Page 3 of 810: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]