GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 13 of 810: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]  
Horus

Wild Hunter -- in my- immagination

Purred: Thu May 8, '08 1:49pm PST 
OHHHH, yes. that makes so much sense.

We were once dogs, but we were reincarnated as BETTER species.

Thank you for the enlightenment. Now to find a dog to beat up on!dog
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Thu May 8, '08 3:21pm PST 
Horus, some of us actually find it amusing to think that they are a dog who just looks like a cat, or a dog reincarnated as a cat. smile

I don't find the term "dog trapped in a cat suit" insulting, because that would actually be a step up for any dog, wouldn't you say? big grin

Edited by author Thu May 8, '08 3:22pm PST

[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Thu May 8, '08 6:40pm PST 
It's a known fact that all dogs are Buddhist, and believe in reincarnation. The reason they are always slobbering and acting friendly and doing whatever their Human tells them to is because they are hoping that by living good lives in this realm, they will be reborn as cats. Cats know that they are the highest level of existence in the earthly sphere, so don't have to make any effort to please anyone but themselves. They immediately attain Buddhahood upon crossing the Rainbow Bridge. See "The Cat Sutra," Part IV, Conze translation.
dog
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 2:48am PST 
My dad calls me his puppy. I come running like a big stripey racing cat when he calls me, wagging my tail. Mum got me a bowl shaped like a dog bone for my drinking water, which is pretty cool. She is trying to convince dad that I need my 'Dog Squad' jersey.

They are nuts!
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 9:23am PST 
I may be fake, but my poop is real.
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 9:25am PST 
I'm not sure that huge poos is something one would want to brag about. thinking
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 9:55am PST 
Hey, what else do I have to brag about? This fake tiara? At least the doo-doos give me a sense of reality, of belonging to the phenomenal world. Otherwise, I may just meditate myself into oblivion. I poop, therefore I exist.

...Wow, did I think of that all by myself? I'm profound!
cheer
[notify]

Horus

Wild Hunter -- in my- immagination

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 10:21am PST 
and i thought your mommy called you teh dunce of teh group!

I don't WANT my furless owned ones to wake up. cause then they pet me, and pick me up.

I wait till they are asleep (having spent the day not being social with them, hehe) then crawl up and sleep between them, quite as a bug.
[notify]

Garfield

Lt Commander- Aboard the USS- Enterpurrise

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 11:19am PST 
laugh out loud You do look good with a tiara on Harveylaugh out loud
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 11:43am PST 
Harvey - you are TOO funny.....you should have a show on TV, MOL, MOL....

I agree, cats who are said to be "dogs in cat suits" have been reborn as a higher life form.....CATS!!!!!

But will p -mail you Boris about a group for "Dogs in Cat Suits"....or perhaps "Cats who exhibit Dog-Like Behaviors"........

That is about all my typist can do.....the a/c is STILL not working, and she is getting VERY tired of telling everyone who comes into the office that NO - SHE IS NOT TRYING TO SAVE ON ELECTRICITY - THE A/C IS OUT.

And Harvey - if you like wearing tiaras, you should come to New Orleans at Mardi Gras time. Lots of men are wearing tiaras, dresses, makeup, etc. You could enter the costume contenst on Mardi Gras Day. Catch you all later - meowmy is going to pour a bottle of water over her head and sit on the front steps to catch a breeze.

Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountain - SO glad they are at home where the a/c IS working....hug
[notify]

(Page 13 of 810: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]