GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 11 of 810: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]  
Captain Jack- [R.I.P.]

Kiki... ♥

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 9:50am PST 
Im not even a year old..I know that birds are good.big laugh
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 9:58am PST 
Boris gets to travel! We're jealous! The only place we get to go to are cat shows, which are SO old news. We sure hope you have Internet access where you're going next. We need philosophically-minded Catsters like you!
big grin
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 9:53pm PST 
Daddy kept telling me I was a dog...well I did growl, and run to the door when people came over to growl at the door, and I never swished my tail-just held it straight...so I guess he got catfused. I thought I was one after he said that over and over, but some kitties explained to me that I AM a KITTY, so now I feel better. I mean-just think about it....what if for your WHOLE life you thought you were a kitty-only to find out you were a DOG???? shock MOL-I am SO glad I am ME! Cute kittycloud 9
[notify]

Chibi

Proud mother of- the Gang of- Four!

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 12:53am PST 
Harvey posted a singles ad on the "Catster Crushes" forum, and not only was the whole thing plagiarized, but later he retracted it, saying he's still in love with some dumb cat he was next to in a cat show ONE STUPID TIME, and so he's not ready for a new relationship. Well, Harvey isn't a fake cat, but I have doubts that he was serious about the whole singles ad thing from the start.

Men!!! You can bet I'm going to wait till I graduate from Med School before getting involved with anyone. Duh, Harvey!
naughty
[notify]

Lola

Proud mother of- the Fab Four!

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 5:43am PST 
We realize that as CatsterPlus members, we also have access to Dogster, but still, we were surprised when we took a look at our "Groups" page and found an invitation to join "Shelties 'R' Us." Huh? Say what? We are CATS, thank you very much! And we'd like to know what those Shelties would want with us in the first place!
shrug
[notify]

Horus

Wild Hunter -- in my- immagination

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 3:30pm PST 
spot:Well, in our family we just steal Meowmy's credit card out of her wallet and order things off the Internet with it. Since they're mostly cat things, Meowmy, who's a bit spacey, thinks she's ordered them herself. Shh!!!
------------
Ohhhhh credit cards???? I could buy cat nip! or or or, TUNA. or maybe even a dog catcher to get the Interloper (sophia marie) out of my house.

yes, where do i get one of these "credit cards?"
[notify]

Horus

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 3:35pm PST 
Harvey:The quick answer: No, I haven't the foggiest idea who I am.
---------
I know who I am, but i refuse to tell mommy who she is, or who I am.

It's a secret!
[notify]

Horus

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 3:37pm PST 
sorry for the double, now tripple posts, but this thread is too much fun!hamster dance

Boris: He'll be back in two weeks, and then we are all moving to this place called Seattle for a while. I'm not sure why, or for how long.

----
Be very very careful of Seattle. They have something called RAIN there. it's like snow, but it's super wet. BAD BAD MOJO.
[notify]

Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 4:33pm PST 
hi effurone!
I'm Luka!!
I am real, fun, and I know who I am MOL.

laugh out loud
[notify]

Lola

Proud mother of- the Fab Four!

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 7:25pm PST 
Now that I think about it...maybe I really am a Sheltie.
dog
[notify]

(Page 11 of 810: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]