GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 10 of 811: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]  
Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 11:00pm PST 
Glad you finally decided to join our little existential excursion, Garfield!

"Catster, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the USS Enterpurrise. Her five-year mission: To explore strange, new worlds; to seek out new cat life and new cat civilizations; to boldly go where no cat has gone before..."

Yes, now that you mention it, your question around a month ago in the "Answers" section, which I seem to remember was worded "Does anyone know who this cat is?" was part of the inspiration for this thread. Of course, later on it turned out that you were asking about ANOTHER cat, not yourself. But when we first thought you were asking about who you were, whoa, that got a lot of us thinking about who WE are (and some of us still haven't figured it out!).

Luv ya, Garfield!
wave
[notify]

Vanessa

Furry Girl

Purred: Fri May 2, '08 12:34am PST 
I'm Madonna! big grin
[notify]

Lola

Proud mother of- the Fab Four!

Purred: Fri May 2, '08 1:13am PST 
I'm Angelina Jolie! See my page!
big grin
[notify]

Garfield

Lt Commander- Aboard the USS- Enterpurrise

Purred: Fri May 2, '08 2:38pm PST 
Hey Harvey, Yeah when I first saw all of the replies to my question I was thinkin I probably should have worded it differently. I never did find out who that cat was.
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri May 2, '08 6:34pm PST 
But you DO know who YOU are, right? That's what counts!smile
[notify]

Garfield

Lt Commander- Aboard the USS- Enterpurrise

Purred: Sat May 3, '08 1:16pm PST 
Yes I know who I amlaugh out loud Do YOU know who YOU are Harvey?
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sat May 3, '08 2:01pm PST 
Buddhist doctrine teaches that a sense of individual identity is but illusion, and that it is senseless to try to find a solution to the question of the identity of the individual soul. So, in that sense, no, actually, I haven't the faintest idea who I am, especially after being forced to wear this dumb tiara.

Things aren't helped by the facts that:
(1) We may actually be trolls of quadruplets named Tiffany, Brittany, Ashley, and Petulia, who live in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
(2) We may actually be a Cairn Terrier, a Whippet, a Rottweiler, and an Old English Sheepdog who have escaped from Dogster for a Walk on the Wild Side.
(3) We may actually be the creations of a very sick young girl named Sharleen who lives in Kalamazoo and can't have pets because of severe allergies.
(4) All or none of the above may be true.

Also, let's get this straight: this continual talking in "Cat" voices, and referring to the Human behind us as "Meowmy," can be seriously disturbing to some of the "Meowmys" who are a bit mentally unstable in the first place.

The quick answer: No, I haven't the foggiest idea who I am.
kitty ??? dog???
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Sat May 3, '08 8:02pm PST 
Awww Harvey,

I'm sorry to hear you're confused about who you are?

I think lately all I know is that I am a cat. I don't really know where I am right now. I know it's not the place I call home. It smells different, and it's much bigger. There's a nice older lady who keeps petting me. She smells nice. There's also a guy who mostly ignores me. I think it's mom's parents.

My mom is here, and my dad was here too. But now his suitcase is gone, and I guess so is he (I'm taking a break from waiting for him to come back). Mom says he went to a place called Portugal for something called a conference. He'll be back in two weeks, and then we are all moving to this place called Seattle for a while. I'm not sure why, or for how long. I hear there's an ocean out there, and there might be salmon living around those parts. Meowmy says I'm gonna like living there for the Summer, but for now she and I are staying with grandma.

I sure miss my cat tree at home, and my window. There's tons of windows here, but nothing compares to my french window. Also, it gets colder here at night! shock

Edited by author Sat May 3, '08 8:03pm PST

[notify]

Captain Jack- [R.I.P.]

Kiki... ♥

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 7:04am PST 
Harvey, when you think about it, the meowmy thing is a little disturbing. I mean, who ever said that we want to claim them!? Oh and back to the main topic:
I once saw a singles post by a road sign.
[notify]

Tulip

I'm On Fire...

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 8:41am PST 
All I Know Is I'm A Cat And A Very Old And Grumpy One For That But I Also Know How Muh My Mummy Cares About Me And I Guess To Me That All That Matters!laugh out loudwink

Tulipwink
[notify]

(Page 10 of 811: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]