GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 1 of 811: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 6:19am PST 
Anyone need a laugh? Someone is posting on the "Answers" board and asking if we've ever heard of "fake cats". I think this person is also posting asking why us Catsters think their cat is not real. (There are photos of cats on both posts and they look real enough to me.) I don't know if this person was asking why WE think their cat(s) is (are) fake or if someone in their realm is saying this. Anyway, a few of us posters on the Answer board are having a few laughs about this. Care to join in? way to go
[notify]

Chibi

Proud mother of- the Gang of- Four!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 7:18am PST 
Some of us may not be fake, but may be using a pseudonym. Paranoia reigns...big grin
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 7:01am PST 
Ah, yes. Going "in-cat-nito". I understand. S-h-h-h-h...shhsilenced
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 7:07am PST 
No pseudonyms for me. But you have to meet me to believe half the stuff I do on a regular basis. I've recently added "mouths the toilet paper to abscond with it so that we can have some private time under the living room table" to my repertoire. Shredding it in the bathroom didn't do it for me anymore, because I get caught right away. Did I mention I can and have knocked it down from a cabinet that sits 2 1/2 feet the toilet tank multiple times during the day?

Mom says I need a new hobby.
[notify]

Horus

Wild Hunter -- in my- immagination

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 10:50am PST 
it's the internet.

I'm dubious of everyone on the internet. Cats seem more safe than "get your highschool date here", grins. but i remain a skeptic.

I think all'ya'll are probably dogs in disguise.
[notify]

Sherlock and- Kritter

Two are trouble

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 2:41pm PST 
laugh out loud Horus-
Every once a while a DOG does show up on Catster!!
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 5:43pm PST 
A dog! A DOG!!!! Perish the thought!!! eek I tolerate the dogs in my house only because they distract Meowmie long enough for us to (try to) bolt out the door or get into other mischief in the house...dancingcheer

Edited by author Mon Apr 7, '08 5:45pm PST

[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 5:46pm PST 
BTW--Holy Wow, Boris, that's gotta be tough on your family when they go to take a sit down if you keep absconding with the potty paper. At least leave a few sheets for them...big grin
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 6:30pm PST 
We haven't had a toilet paper roll hanging on the roller for a whole year. I think we are used to it by now, and (luckily) we had started buying TP in bulk before Boris moved in. It's still loads of fun to explain to overnight guests why they have to get TP from the top cabinet though. confused

Someday soon we will move to a bigger place, and the first order of business will be to make all but one bathroom kitty free (now that we know what we're dealing with).

Mom
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 9:56pm PST 
Someone once created a Catster page with a picture of a bicycle. I like the easy ones . . . you don't have to ponder whether or not to click on the "notify" button. laugh out loud

(Page 1 of 811: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]