GO!

wow

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Zues.

Zara I love you- more than french- fries.

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '08 7:18pm PST 
so many ocis no post in our breed specific forum sad huh?

so how many of you here are cheetoh because catster doesnt have that breed up yes so you just put Bengal oci mix?

how many looking to breed?

what cateries are you from?

really ocis are not this boring right?

MOL well any who i just thought id be the first to post in here MOL
[notify]

Deeno

Here I COME!

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '08 1:11pm PST 
I LOVE Oci's!
What fun, energetic, in your face, look at me now!, feed me, play with me, don't wanna play then I'll attack your toes & ankles & legs, so play with me, is it bath time? I like bathtime & fetching, what? going to potty, oh ooooh, let me protect you from that crazy thing you call a litterbox with it's loud, flushy noise! ahhhh, quick nap to recharge!

I have a 5 month old Ocicat named Deeno. I had no idea what an Ocicat was, I rescued him. Then as he grew older, I said to myself, "Dang, this is one unusual kitten." Then came to Catster.com & to my surprise, he is an Oci.
[notify]