GO!

Is Marzuki a Nebelung?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Marzuki

Muppet Butt

Purred: Tue Dec 20, '11 11:47am PST 
I've been reading articles on Nebelungs and searching for what all breeds are long haired (very long haired) and blue and Nebelung is really the only description he fits. He's very affectionate towards my closest friends (who he sees quite often) and I, he follows me from room to room no matter what he's doing, he's very playful, very mild-mannered and intelligent.
I think he at least a bit of Nebelung in him. The only thing that is throwing me off is the white spot on his chest and neck.
Any thoughts?
[notify]

Steve

cat from the- mist

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 3:24pm PST 
He looks like he's a nebelung mix, like you thought. I don't know why the white is there, but otherwise, looks like a nebelung. smile
[notify]