GO!

I need help!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Abby

Princess Abby

Purred: Mon Oct 26, '09 7:25pm PST 
I just got a kitten, she came from a pet store, and I am not definite what breed she is. From doing some research online, she seems to be Nebelung. The only reason why I would think she isn't is because they are apparently rare. Can someone take a look at her picture and help me?
[notify]

Harvey

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 5:09pm PST 
Abby looks like a Nebelung to me! My cat Harvey is a Nebelung too. I can see from the pictures that her eyes look yellow-ish (it's a little hard to tell exactly from the camera). When she gets older they will become greener and her fur will fill out and become blue with silver tips. The Nebelung is a rare breed, but it does not mean that Abby is not one! kitty

Here is a quick list of physical traits so that you can compare:
-mauve paw pads
-solid gray/blue fur with silver tips
- yellow-green or green eyes
-gray nose, eye rims
-cobra shaped head
-medium long fur, fur tuffs between paws, tail fur longer than body fur

I hope this helps!
[notify]