GO!

Nebelung's Paws

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Katy

Katy Did- It.........

Purred: Sat Mar 1, '08 4:52pm PST 
i was wondering if your nebelung breed has fur on the bottoms of her feet.... mine does and she looks so cool with it.... slides quite well on the tile floor..
[notify]

Misty

Meant to Be!

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 4:26pm PST 
I just adopted Misty and she looks almost exactly like your cat and like other pictures I've seen of Nebelung breed cats but I don't have any way of knowing if she's a "purebred" Nebelung. However, yes, she does have hair growing out from between her toes on the bottom and when she tries to take off after her toy m0use she has a little slipping on tile floors going on before she gets going! Do you know how I can tell if she's "all Nebelung" other than by looks or is conforming to the breed specifications all that is involved??? I really don't care if she's 100% Nebelung since she's 100% terrific but it would just be interesting to know more about her.
[notify]

Emmy

Pure Sweetness

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 7:01pm PST 
My cat Emmy has furry foot-bottoms, also. I have no way of knowing for certain whether she's a purebred Nebelung as she came from a shelter, but she matches all of the breed-specific descriptions I've read and looks like the other Nebelungs on Catster.
[notify]

Haku

Purred: Thu Nov 20, '08 1:01pm PST 
Hi

My Nebelung does have fur on the bottoms of his feet. He's very cute!!! He does slide quite nicely too!!! He also talks like an owl sometimes. Does yours? Really cool kitties!!!
[notify]

Snuggles

the Snuggliest

Purred: Sun Dec 28, '08 4:41pm PST 
My cat has fur between her toes, too. I think the Nebelung may be a naturally occurring breed as well as a purebred. I've seen cats who look like they would be purebred Nebelungs, but they were of unknown lineage. I think that was on the Cora Cobb's Nebelung web site, as well:

http://www.nebelungs.org/
[notify]

Coco

Purred: Wed Jan 28, '09 1:21pm PST 
i am a nebelung unknown but i match the description of the breed. I gots furry toes too, and i do a good table slide! Do any of you like cold fridges to sit in, or is that just me?
[notify]

Ronon

I am Awesome and- I know it.

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '09 6:06am PST 
oh yeah, my little guy does too though not nearly as long as Katy's. And yes, he slides everywhere. They're such funny cats.

Edited by author Thu Jul 23, '09 6:08am PST

[notify]

Steve

cat from the- mist

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 3:22pm PST 
My nebelung cat, Steve, has a LOT of fur inbetween his toes! Its SO cute1 big grin
[notify]

Cinder

Spazzy- McSpazzers

Purred: Fri Jan 20, '12 1:13pm PST 
lol, reading all of these is so funny because Cinder does that. When he spazes and starts to run or if I'm playing with him, he'll like run in place and finally get a good grip of the ground and run. Or he'll try and turn a corner and slid in to a wall or door and then freak out because of that and start running again and again.. run in place lol.
[notify]