GO!

Puking after meals?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 8:05pm PST 
Our Chii is a Munchkin. We had no idea for several years what breed she was. We just thought it was some disorder that had given her such bitty legs.
But the question...is it a feature of the breed to have digestive issues? Chii is about 8 years old, rather overweight but after every meal she throws up about two tablespoons of food. It has become so commonplace that we can hold a paper towel under her chin and know she's about to hurl. She seems healthy otherwise and like I said she is alot of cat...so she's not losing weight. Thoughts?
[notify]

Purred: Tue May 28, '13 10:22am PST 
I have a Munchkin and have never had that issue before nor do I believe it is a breed issue. She may be having a reaction to the food or some other issue. I would suggest switching her food to something like Innova or Wellness. They are both high in protein and are the best for cats (that is also what I give my Moxie). If she continues, I would take her to the vet.
[notify]