GO!

New Here...Have a question for Manx lovers.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Abigail

Purred: Mon Oct 21, '13 7:59pm PST 
I have had my cat Abigail for four wonderful years now. Because of her missing tail, someone had suggested her being a Manx breed. I know more than one breed of cat are tailess, and am wondering if she really is a Manx! According to some research she kind of has the body more of a bobtail instead, but I do not know. She is a bit on the smaller side, and I know Manx are generally a larger breed. She acts like a dog like a Manx and is incredibly smart. Three years ago, not even A WEEK before her spay appointment my cat jumped out a window,ran outside for a day and ended up getting pregnant...uh oh...I ended up keeping Mac,and all of the other kitties now have loving homes. (I was very picky in choosing owners too, haha). Out of he 4 kittens, two had stubby tails like she does, one had a full length tail and my Mac has half of a tail. I know Manx can have different tail lengths which is kind of why I am thinking Manx...I am I love her to death!)If you want to take a look at her picture, any thoughts would be great! (:
[notify]