GO!

Maine Coon mix FROM Maine!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Toby

Raw fed &- polydactyl!

Purred: Sat May 25, '13 2:50pm PST 
Hi all,
I'm a brand spankin' new 8 week old kitten.

I'm told my mother was a Ragdoll and my father was 100% Maine Coon Cat.

I have 6 digits on both front paws, and long tabby and white fur, and the signature "M" on my forehead! - I'd say I take after my dad!

I live in Maine! Maine Coons are very common here... :O)~

I'm very cuddly and curious and getting along great with everyone in the house, even the resident dog!
[notify]

Vladimir

King VLAD-Lord- of the Leash

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 6:38pm PST 
wave Hi, Toby! I'm from Georgia and my mom is the MC, dad, who knows? I am 4 yrs old and go for walks wearing a harness and leash. I miss being a free roaming cat, but someone was mean and hurt me, so I can only hang out with my human mommy in tow (I try not to get her walking through a lot of bushes, etc.)

I haven't seen a lot of snow down here, but when we do get it, I love to play in it!
[notify]