GO!

Stop high school cat dissection in Denver, Colorado

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Angel- K.Malachi

Every day is a- good day with a- Bombay.

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '14 3:26pm PST 
Signed it! This is disgusting and barbaric in this day and age. God put us here to be husbandmen over animals, not to slaughter them. This is for a human anatomy class? Let them get human cadavers who bodies have been given to science.cat on moon
[notify]

Kashi

Purred: Mon Apr 14, '14 4:40pm PST 
Signed! What kind of sick %&#$* do they have in charge of animal rights in Denver anyway?!!! Breed bans and taking apart cats in high school...remind me to never even visit there. shock
[notify]

Purred: Mon Jun 2, '14 2:50pm PST 
If the cats had died naturally I don't see the harm in it. They have very complex muscle groups and an interesting bone structure which enables them to do all the nifty stuff cats can do.

Heck, those kids can dissect me when I die, furthering education even after I'm gone is a noble cause in my opinion. Those cats are doing a great service even if people find it to be disagreeable. Death happens, unfortunately for those of us with cats we love.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2