GO!

Unbelievable 'accidents'

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Sun Jun 16, '13 6:35pm PST 
Well, as some of you know I am new so I don't really know if this is the right forum to put this in but, who cares MOL!! laugh out loud

First off is recent in my email....Poor defenseless kittens 'murdered' by a so called "Humane officer" and his boss said its 'cool' So sick! Some people I tell ya. God people are sick in the head. frown

Now someone has to post about a 'accident' about cats. It is a sad thing. Video links, pics anything. We should talk about how sick these people are and someday start a petition or something to help stop. kitty Cats deserve better. Way better. Even 'big' cats. I may be a psycho, hyper weird cat but I have feelings. I'm not a robot and neither is anybody else. Its time for some changes! kitty wink

Edited by author Thu Jun 20, '13 6:40am PST

[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Mon Jun 17, '13 10:32am PST 
Hi, Mikko! wave Welcome to Catster! welcome

Mom always finds it odd that when you ask someone why they don't like cats, they don't really have an answer. Our "theory" is that people don't like themselves so they pick on those who can't defend themselves. We can always report these people to law officials and if it's the officials themselves -- well, they still have bosses over them -- phone/write/email their managers.

Ah, there's so much stuff on the iternet; the only thing you can do is let the website know what you know is inhumane and objectional. Most websites have a button you click on to report something. If there is enough objections, the video/comments will be removed.

On the Catster website, the Catster Community Site Support is where you can report anything to HQ, and here, in the fourms, just click on the "notify" button at the bottom right of each post and leave a brief message to the forums' moderators.

We all like cats here; big cats, little cats. Welcome to our world!

big hug

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Mon Jun 17, '13 12:33pm PST 
Thanks for the advice!! You know I wish I was magic or something so at the snap of a finger all this nonsense wouldn't happen. I've been having a great time on Catster, and I have a whole ton of friends! On the first day I had 22 and today I went from 33(From requests and acceptations) to 43....People on here are so nice. I don't know why some people don't like cats, how couldn't they? Like we are so adorable! laugh out loud What would the world do without us you know? I like Catster....And you know your one of the nice people on here Shannara. big grin big grin big grin hail BOL
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Wed Jun 19, '13 9:10am PST 
Awww, thank you for the compliment, Mikko. red face
We're all a friendly bunch! hi5
And just to let you in on a little bit of Catster language, we:
MOL (Meow Out Loud).
big laughhappy dance

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Thu Jun 20, '13 6:40am PST 
Ok.....I didn't know I'll edit that....MOL!!! (My mom has dogster and I watch her some days, and its bol (barks out loud) And I get mixed up........laugh out loud And yes, we are the kindest bunch there is big laugh
[notify]