GO!

Firecracker set off in cat's mouth -- Bakersfield, CA

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Jacqueline

black beauty

Purred: Thu Jan 11, '07 6:43pm PST 
My dad thinks that a suitable punishment for the culprit (s) if caught would be to throw them in a cage with a lion or tiger .
[notify]

Sapphire- *Icestar*

Icestar, leader- of SkyClan

Purred: Sat Jan 13, '07 7:51am PST 
That is so sad! If I were to find that EVIL person, I would scratch him/her wih my sharp claws in the FACE! Sorry, but i'm just really mad about what that person did!
[notify]

Bambi

Little Woman

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 12:44am PST 
red faceJeffery Dahmer tortured cats. too... Sick! red face

Edited by moderator Tue Jun 19, '07 9:27pm PST

Edited by forums moderator

Tish

Flying free

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 3:33am PST 
crycrycrycrycrycrycryTHAT IS SHOCKING, SICK AND CRUEL!!!crycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]

Baby

Princess Baby

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 4:54am PST 
My mommy is horrified right now to hear that someone could do such a thing to a helpless creature! All we ask for is food, water, shelter and tons of love! It's not like we're mean spirited! I hope the human that did this gets found and has his eyes clawed out by a dozen angry kitties!
It just isn't right... why do people do such things? And then these psychologists (Whatever those things are) try and defend the behavior?! No way! Mrow!
[notify]

Jubilee

Princess- Prettypants

Purred: Tue Jun 19, '07 3:39pm PST 
How sickening and awful! Poor cat! Just to think of how terrified it must have been, and how much pain it must have felt, makes me want to cry. It is terrible to imagine what must be in the mind of a person capable of doing such a thing. And the poor little girl who found the cat must have been so upset!

Edited by author Tue Jun 19, '07 3:40pm PST

[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Jun 19, '07 4:31pm PST 
This makes me sick. Even if these individals do not get caught here on earth - they will be caught - if you know what i mean!!!

Catster HQ

Purred: Tue Jun 19, '07 9:41pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Tue Jun 19, '07 9:39pm PST 
Hi kitties,

This story is several months old and has already been discussed at length. Since there is no new information to add, this thread is only serving to upset the members here.

The authorities in Bakersfield are offering a sizable reward for information on this horrible crime, and I know we're all purring that those responsible are brought to justice and will no longer be able to hurt anyone, of any species. When they are, we will celebrate.

In the meantime, this thread will be closed.

Edited by author Tue Jun 19, '07 10:33pm PST

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2