GO!

What do you think of this?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Violet

Just a beautiful- flower named- Violet!

Purred: Sat Nov 2, '13 5:26am PST 
Ahhh, I never thought of that! Thanks!
[notify]

Violet

Just a beautiful- flower named- Violet!

Purred: Tue Nov 12, '13 6:54am PST 
One more post, because the solution I came up with was kind of hilarious! Violet has stopped flipping poop and clumped bits of litter out of her litterbox, thanks to one simple solution. I figured out that she still probably thinks they're her toy, "Black Mouse", and that she's "rescuing" that toy out of her litterbox. Sooo... yeah, I got rid of Black Mouse! He met with an "unfortunate accident" down the garbage chute. I made up for it, I got her two new mouse toys, a bright green mouse and a glittery purple mouse (colors that would never be mistaken for anything inside the litterbox!). She loves them - she plays with them constantly, and doesn't seem to miss Black Mouse in the least.

So I guess the moral of the story is, don't ever get your cat a toy that could be mistaken for a piece of litter or poop! red face

Edited by author Tue Nov 12, '13 6:56am PST

[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Wed Nov 13, '13 1:17pm PST 
Can you imagine, she must have been trying to figure out how her toy got in the toilet! A nice simple solution!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2