GO!

tries to nurse....

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Mittens

Purred: Mon Sep 9, '13 8:37am PST 
i was curious about this behavior. Mittens is about 12 weeks old. we have had her just over a month a from the time we brought her home she will try to nurse her bed. often when put her in her bed when we go to bed she will do it or if she is in there to nap. she sometimes will stand out of her bed and do it. i asked the vet and he said its pretty common and not to worry but we were wondering what your thoughts are? how long will she do this? is she not happy?
[notify]

Kyubey

PLAY!!! Play- play play play- pl...zzzzzzz

Purred: Mon Sep 9, '13 9:41pm PST 
Yep, it's common. She may outgrow it, she may not. Kyubey still nurses on the sleeve of my bathrobe sometimes!
[notify]

Bensen and- Nikon

Best Kitties- EVER!

Purred: Sat Nov 2, '13 2:10am PST 
It's normal. My cat outgrew it mostly except at night when she's about to go to bed smile
[notify]

Oliver

Purred: Fri Nov 8, '13 9:39am PST 
This is normalsmile I do this to my human mommy, I was ripped away from my cat mom and was dumped at a scrap yard. Then a nice lady found me and dropped me off at a rescue. I was bottle fed by my foster but I still try to nurse my human mom.
[notify]