GO!

Kitten noises!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Luna

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 10:59am PST 
so, for a while now, only one of my kittens ( Luna ), has been making these, churring/chirpy noises at me when i give her attention or even when she runs up to me to be pet and loved up. i'm not sure what this means? Luna and Cheeba are both very affectionate kitties, they love all the loving they can get nd purr so loud all the time as soon as you even pick one of them up! Also, sometimes they will wander around the house making these little mew sounds.. i always call out to them and ask whats wrong, obv they wont understand me! LOL but if it goes on for a little bit i will seek the out and bring them over with my husband and i.. are all these sounds normal for my kitties to be making? or is there something maybe wrong?
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 5:07pm PST 
It's a normal happy sound smile There's a name for it but I can't recall it right now shrug Kittens often make noises as they explore their new surroundings.

Edited by author Thu Jul 18, '13 5:10pm PST

[notify]

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Fri Jul 26, '13 1:06pm PST 
Those are the sounds of a kitty telling you how much she loves you...magic to your ears. Felix does this whenever he sees me, and I have had Tig do this when I call him, kind of like "what mom?" sounds like you have 2 happy kitties!
[notify]