GO!

Foster kitten fun! *Pics*

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Kyubey

PLAY!!! Play- play play play- pl...zzzzzzz

Purred: Wed Jul 10, '13 10:28pm PST 
I just thought I would show off my little foster family. Mama Celeste was left in a cardboard box at the pet store I manage with a very odd story and two little boys just a few days old!

I had a minor freak-out when I got them home. I've raised dozens of bottle bubs but never had a nursing mama before. Well, I have to say....having Mama around is SO MUCH BETTER! No late-night feedings, no stimulating them to potty, etc.

I've got them set up in a big dog crate for now (we live in a loft, so there's no spare room) and the boys just started opening their eyes yesterday! Hubby has started to talk about Celeste maybe staying on permanently...and I do love her, but if she stayed we would be at capacity and I'd have to give up fostering, st least for awhile, so I dunno. She is young, beautiful, and VERY loving, so I think she will be easy to adopt out.

Sleepy Celeste
(Pardon the scattered litter, I did clean up immediately after this shot, but I couldn't resist her expression!)

Star's eyes starting to open

Jasper tries to be a good foster dad to Comet!
Comet has the same grey "beauty mark" beneath his nose that Celeste has!

Star and Comet

Finally, the whole family!

Edited by author Wed Jul 10, '13 10:30pm PST

[notify]

Saria

Purred: Thu Jul 11, '13 9:51am PST 
Aw they are so cute! cloud 9 and you're amazing for taking care of those little guys and for saving all the other little babies too! If I found some little kitties I wouldn't know what to do...(apart from take them to a vet straightaway) smile
[notify]