GO!

Not harmful young cat behavior (I think), but 'crazy leg dance?'

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Schrodinger

BOXES <3

Purred: Wed May 8, '13 11:07am PST 
When I adopted Schrondinger when he was 7 months (not sure I calculated dates right on his profile -_- ) they advertised his 'crazy leg dance.'
I wasn't sure what they meant, but apparently when he's stretching or rubbing against a doorway he'll stretch one leg straight behind him.
I'm guessing it just means he's content and I think his siblings do the same thing according to Pet Smart, so I'm unsure why those particular cats do this.
Does anybody know what this means?
[notify]

Laila

Queen Bee

Purred: Wed May 8, '13 2:24pm PST 
All animals have certain quirks. If it isn't adversely affecting him, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
[notify]

Laila

Queen Bee

Purred: Wed May 8, '13 2:25pm PST 
All animals have certain quirks. If it isn't adversely affecting him, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
[notify]