GO!

Just wanted to grace you with my presence!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Discord

Oh, what fun is- there in making- sense?

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 9:35am PST 
Hello,
I'm Discord and I'm not a kitten, but I'm new to my family! So that makes me kitteny, right?!

I came into this mixed up family one snowy, freezing night. I followed "mom" to her apartment door and she shut the door on me! I was so offended! She later let me know that she only wanted me to go back to my family, it was too cold for kitty to be outside! Well little did she know, I didn't have a home..let alone a family!!
I scratched at her door, mewing and crying out! It broke her heart, so she let me in "for one night only"
Well one night turned to two, two turned to three. She asked around her apartment complex, but no one had seen me at all! Not even wondering around outside!
She posted an ad on Craigslist, but still no response!
But that's in the past! Here I am now, with my new, beloved sister Padme and a dog!
I'm slowly warming up to "mom", but I like to keep my distance! People scare me!

"Mom" is officially taking me in, she even called for a neutering appointment! (whatever that is) She said once I'm neutered I'll be a forever permanent part of the family! I'm so excited!

Anyway! Enough about me and my story! Hello to everykitty! I'd like to hear about you!
Anything, I like to hear about other kitties' stories!

Love, Discord
[notify]

Claude- Hoppurr - Master GR- Com

Claude NOT- Clod!!!

Purred: Sun Apr 7, '13 5:39pm PST 
welcome Discord - you are very handsome!!
smile
[notify]

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Mon Apr 8, '13 8:41pm PST 
Hi, Discord! wave Welcome to Catster! welcome

My Gotcha story isn't as dramatic as yours but more of a coincidence ... or fate?

When I was a kitten, a lady found me all alone in a parking lot. She brought me to an animal shelter. As we came in the door, another lady was there adopting a kitten. She took one look at my golden fur and my golden eyes and said to herself she wanted me, too! big grin

So after a couple of weeks at the shelter to be checked out, I went home with my new Mom and the other kittens she adopted. happy dance

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Tue Apr 9, '13 7:42pm PST 
Hello Discord. I am so glad your mommy took you in and it sounds like you will have a wonderful, loving home from here on out. I love stories like this!!!! dancing
[notify]