GO!

My kitten will not leave me alone!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Couper- Monroe

I am a spoiled- brat.

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 8:18pm PST 
I have had Couper for two weeks now and he wants to be on me every minute of the day. I love how sweet and affectionate he is, but everytime I try to put him down, he whines and immediately jumps right back into my lap. I can barely play with the kids because he is ALWAYS on me. It's cute but not ALL of the time. What should I do?

Edited by author Fri Oct 5, '12 8:19pm PST

[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 10:39pm PST 
I know it sounds nuts, but get another kitten. Much etter...and half as much trouble as one
[notify]

Osinka

Purred: Sun Oct 7, '12 12:17pm PST 
maybe you should feed him more. How old is the kitten? Excessive neediness might also be the sign that he doesn't feel well.
[notify]

Midas

'cause his touch- is too much!

Purred: Sun Oct 7, '12 4:23pm PST 
I second Pandora's idea of a second kitten. If you are even thinking it is a possibility you will get a second cat in the future is it so much easier to do it now so they can grow up together.

I will forever be a single kitty because of this. Other can't just aren't my thing.

Assuming that nothing else is wrong, of course!
[notify]