GO!

Absolutely beautiful kitten!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '12 5:42am PST 
i found this picture of the most beautifully coloured kitten this morning. Any ideas as to the breed? he's gorgeous!

http://gb.yeeti.com/23231
[notify]

Stinkers Finn Franscis

Singing No- Worries, About a- thing!

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '12 3:03pm PST 
Indeed, an very beautiful marked kitten. She is probably just your typical Domestic Short-hair though. The calico coloration can be found in multiple different cat breeds, but I say Domestic Short-hair for their commonness as well as the fact I do not see and breed specific traits. If you'd like a cat of that coloration. I'd suggest checking out Petfinder , and I am sure you can find loads in your area. There is even a dilute calico coloration which is the grey, white, and orange. Rather than the black, white, and orange. Very pretty as well in my opinion. Keep in mind though they typically cats of these coloration are all females. happy dance
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '12 8:11pm PST 
She's a cutie!!!

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '12 3:37am PST 
Awww how adorable smile

Love the caption too!
[notify]