GO!

Kitten's and bathrooms

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Bo

The great- explorer!

Purred: Mon Jul 11, '11 9:48am PST 
shrug Anyone else ever have they're kitten jump up on the toilet seat(while your zipping) look in there and back up at you and start scratching the seat like they are trying to cover it up for you? LOL Mine has done this twice.Is he smart? or just wierd?(btw it was just urine)kitty
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Mon Jul 11, '11 9:57am PST 
Coop is OBSESSED with the bathroom. He loves to hop in the sink. And he loves to put his paws up on the toilet seat and watch while it flushes. I have to hold on to him, though, because he does like to splash in the water. (This is why I always put the lid down when finished.)

Once, one of my best friends from college came to visit. She has three cats of her own, so she gets him. But she forgot to put the lid down, and Coop woke her up in the middle of the night, splashing. We still laugh about it...laugh out loud

Purrs,
Coop's Mom
[notify]

Tristan

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 3:12pm PST 
I'm not a huge fan of the toilet yet, but I just love hopping up on the edge of the tub/shower while mommy and daddy take a shower! I sit in between the curtain and the liner so that I don't get wet so they can keep me company while I watch the big waterfall coming from the wall.
[notify]