GO!

New little one...

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Zoe

Humans? Not so- much.

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 5:24pm PST 
Hello, I have recently added a new addition. Shes a 14 week old female. I would like to know her breed. Anyone have an idea? Shes the one in the picture. Shes hard to see because shes very difficult to take pics of.
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 7:48pm PST 
Domestic Medium Hair or possibly Long Hair. That means no particular breed, just a really cute kitty (with cool mustache and racing stripe on her nose!) Most cats aren't any particular breed, because purebred cats rarely run loose, and besides people haven't been breeding for particular cat traits nearly as long as they have dogs.
[notify]

Ollie

<3 I'm- irresistable <3

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 9:11pm PST 
What a pretty girl!! She's lucky to have found you. We found Ollie last week and he was near death because of our frigid weather. Now he is nice n warm and has food and water and someone to care for him. Glad you kept her! We stopped by and left a treat for Zoe. I am not sure what kind of kitty she is, but she's beautiful way to go
[notify]