GO!

Kitten Krazies - Or Just a Weirdo?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Manxi

I Demand Your- Full Attention!

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 3:13pm PST 
I'm Manxi and I am 8 months old. I am a cute DSH with a three quarter tail. Lately, I've been doing some things that my pawrents are saying is "weird". I no think I am weird.

When I want attention really bad, I do a front tumble - called a roly poly. I will sit up like normal then tuck my head and roll! I've done it about 4 times now. Is that weird? applause

I also like to share the litterbox with my sister Sylph - especially when she's going. I like to toss litter on her too - I think it's funny. Is that weird? I just started doing it. I think I may continue... naughty
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 5:03pm PST 
The roly poly is just awesome.

I'm not sure about the litter thing, the problem with that is your sisfur may stop using that litterbox. If that's your only litterbox than you're gonna be in big trouble! Kitties are very sensitive about litterbox usage. You may be saying in your own awesome little kitten way that you don't like sharing that box with her! laugh out loud
[notify]

Manxi

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 5:16pm PST 
Well I think the maid thought that first. She did have an extra litterbox for us, and I didn't like it. I would always miss! The maid REALLY didn't like that.

laugh out loud
[notify]

Rory

little red- biscuit head

Purred: Mon Feb 7, '11 2:40pm PST 
I think I roly poly too--is it the think where you turn your hiney toward the human, press the top of your head onto the floor so you can make crazy upside down faces at them, then flip? I think you are normal. I play in the box too, but not while BooBoo is in there. I like to flipthe litter as high and wide as I can, so the whole room is like a nice beach.
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 9:14am PST 
oh well if RORY thinks you're normal, that settles it...you're a weirdo!!!wink (sorry, Rory...you know you're my little brother in orangeness...but striking a blow for big sisters everywhere...a shoutout to Sylph and to Rory's big sis Booboo...wave )
[notify]

Grim

Who can I squish- today

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 1:49pm PST 
Hehe I rolly polly to or I just pretend I'm a fainting goat and flop onto the floor like a ton of bricks and lay there until someone moves me. I also talk back when someone says anything to me so dose Pico my buddy. Your not weird just cute
[notify]

Isabelle

Do I smell- treats??

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 7:21pm PST 
Fainting goat laugh out loud big laugh laugh out loud Isabelle does that, I tease her that she "fell over." She plops down in her "rolling spot" and rolls all around to get her pets. big grin
[notify]

Damien

Damien Gunther - I'm a handsom- man

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 5:04pm PST 
I'm king of the litter boxes in my house. happy dance Mom trys to hold me back when my sister goes potty because I like to run in there and cover it up before she is even fished. My sister also has a hard time covering up her pottys so I do it for her.
[notify]

Manxi

Purred: Sat Feb 12, '11 8:43am PST 
Yay! I not weird! Roly Poly's are fun! I does it more when I am playing with the old man - the easiest place to do it is against the wall so I can balance. I haven't messed with my sister since the litter day. She's getting bigger and is able to knock me down now.

cheer cheer
dancing dancing
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Sat Feb 12, '11 7:35pm PST 
Coop does "Stop...drop...and roll..." When he wants belly pats (usually when I come home from work) or when he's been mischievous (he KNOWS how to work me), he'll literally stop in the middle of the floor, throw himself down and rolls on to his back. And he looks up at me like, "I'm cuuuuute...you KNOW I'm cuuuuuuute..."

Yeah...he works me...
purrs,
Coop's mom
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2