GO!

What am I?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Lilma (little mama) Caticus

Adopt Me!!

Purred: Thu Jan 13, '11 12:19am PST 
Am I a calico, or a tabby?
[notify]

Lola

Proud mother of- the Fab Four!

Purred: Thu Jan 13, '11 1:01am PST 
Well, you're a very pretty kitty with a cute name, and I hope someone snatches you up and gives you a forever home soon! You're a domestic shorthair, meaning a generic cat. Your coloration WOULD be calico except that the black spots have tabby stripes. That makes you, at least in the terminology used by the Cat Fanciers' Association, a brown patched tabby with white. Yes, I know that your patches are black, but patched tabbies come in brown or silver, and you aren't silver. Another word for patched tabby is torbie (tortie plus tabby). This coloration, like tortie and calico, is sex-linked, and almost exclusively female. Good luck in finding a new home!
[notify]

Cheetah

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 5:43am PST 
meow i'm a torbi too. we are magical and special.
[notify]