GO!

Is it possible for me to grow too fast?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Teddy Bearz

I love you. - Will you love me- too?

Purred: Sun Mar 13, '11 10:13pm PST 
Thanx Penn & Teller. What do I feed him? Anything he wants. eek Jus kiddin. He can eat a bowl FULL of food in less than a minute. And can devour an entire large chicken breast for a snack before dinner. But his favorite treat is turkey. Yes I cook him turkeys and freeze it in baggies for natural treats. red face

I always say that he is special since there is soo much of him to love. And Maine Coon fur is sooo soft too.

Your boys are soo precious. I am happy you took them both too. They look like they really love each other a lot.

And Finnigan and Lacey, I remember you and your family. I just adore long and med fur kitties.

Yes I do know that MC grow up to five years. This will be very interesting to see. laugh out loud
[notify]

♥- Roxy- ♥

Polydactyl Maine- Coons Rule!

Purred: Wed Mar 16, '11 3:47pm PST 
I know what you mean about the growth spurts... Sometimes it seems like every time I looked at Roxy she was longer! She's 3 now but still growing (especially length) although she is not that large compared to other Maine Coons.
[notify]

Teddy Bearz

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 10:33pm PST 
How true about the length! I was surprised my babe grew noticebly longer between 9 and 10 months. Didn't think he could get much longer. Sometimes I think the longer ones tend to be thinner and don't look as big unless they are spread out on their side.
[notify]

♥- Roxy- ♥

Polydactyl Maine- Coons Rule!

Purred: Sun Mar 27, '11 3:55pm PST 
That is true, Roxy has always been quite lean. I figured it was because she was still growing. She's 3 now but she still seems to be getting longer! They say Maine Coons keep growing until 3-5 years old.
[notify]

Lowell

Regional Winner!

Purred: Mon Mar 28, '11 2:58am PST 
As long as he's not fat, I wouldn't worry about his rate of growth. He has the long, lean torso of a show quality MC. Just make sure that he doesn't suddenly get fat, the way my Lowell did. Gorgeous kitty!
[notify]

Teddy Bearz

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '12 1:37am PST 
Hey just a quick update. Check out Teddy Bearz's second picture which is most recent. And he is still growing! shock
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Welcome to Wild- Kingdom!

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 2:31pm PST 
Hello cats!
Someday we will be that big too! MOL!
We're only 4 wks old in our picture!
Marlin and Claude
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3