GO!

Uhh we have a new blankie... rabbit skin

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Sparks

Purred: Sun Nov 28, '10 11:56pm PST 
Over thanksgiving the boys got a rabbit skin fur and all. They love it, they fight over who will sleep on it, they bathe it and groom it but sometimes they go crazy and will attack it! I'm wondering whether I should throw the skin away since it's plain weird.
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Dec 26, '10 12:03pm PST 
Meowma says most animals love real skins; she bought some buffalo robe scraps to do crafts with, and now thiks she's going to have to reorder because she hates taking the biggest pieceaway from me--I fell in love when she got it out of the box!
[notify]

Isabelle

Do I smell- treats??

Purred: Thu Dec 30, '10 10:14am PST 
We had a sheepskin when I was a kid that the cats absolutely adored. Nothing could get them kneading and purring like a truck like that sheepskin! laugh out loud
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Thu Dec 30, '10 11:18am PST 
*Im making some bisquits just thinking about this fur and sheepskin*
[notify]

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Thu Dec 30, '10 9:36pm PST 
wow we got a new blankie for Christmas too but it was not rabbit fur we gotta get one of those it sounds pawsome, we LOVE to make biscuits
[notify]

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Fri Dec 31, '10 12:14am PST 
My mommy has some leather gloves that are lined with rabbit fur, she hast to hide them because Misty likes to eat leather and ive tried to stick my head in the glove to get to the rabbit fur red face. I cant imagine being lucky enough to have a whole rabbit fur blanket! wow!
[notify]