GO!

Lucky Kitten

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Milani

Empress Milani- Of Palace Royale

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '07 8:38am PST 
My name is Milani and i was born in the streets of Orlando,Florida. I was the last to be born from the litter and the weakest and smallest. My feline mommy left me in the balcony of my new human mommy.I guess she left me there because i was sick and weak. My new mommy and my new family took me to the vet and he told them that i had an upper respiratory infection and hookworms and fleas. And also i was very underweight. After spending the night at the vet and starting my medication and getting dewormed and the vet killed all my fleas i came to my new home where i had tons of toys and a new bed and scratching post and sooooo many other things waiting for me. Today i have gained weight i play all day and my upper respiratory infection is almost gone. I want people to know that feral kittens make great pets and we love to be in a nice warm home with people that love us.Please visit my page and get to know me a little more i would love to have lots of friends. My life started out sad but thanks to the good lord my future looks great.
[notify]

Unicorn

*purr*

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 6:32pm PST 
yes, many feral kittens I have known were very friendly and happy when they were given love and attention. So everyone should know that It depends on the cat, not the circumstances.applause
[notify]