GO!

Curious!!!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 1:17pm PST 
Ok, Bailey is almost 4 months old and we are looking for another kitten(I may even be getting a 9 week old tonight if all goes as planned). Well, my fiance just got me worried now and said he hopes our 4 month old doesn't start spraying due to a new kitten. Can that happen? Has anyone had that happen to them? Now I am worried! Sheesh! Bailey will be getting fixed but now I am paranoid of the new kitten idea.
[notify]

Toby

Taking it one- crash at a- time...

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 2:44pm PST 
Male cats usually mature around 6 months old. They don't spray before then, I believe. In my experience, no kitty has ever sprayed because I've always had them fixed at 6 months old!
[notify]

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 3:40pm PST 
Thanks Toby! Good to know! Makes me feel relieved but my plans to get a kitten tonight didn't fall through. Continuing my search tho!
[notify]

Nemo

Comer of Orange- and White (movie- quote)

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 4:16pm PST 
Gator attempted to spray everything and nothing came out...same goes for Nemo. He's three months old today and shootin' air. laugh out loud

Mom
[notify]

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 5:29pm PST 
Hilarious Nemo! big laugh
[notify]