GO!

I am offering a very loving home to Tortie Kitten

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Mrs Moggs

manyana manyana

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 6:25am PST 
If you have or know of a tortie kitten wanting a good home please contact me.

Ideally I am looking for a very dark tortie, predominately black with some cream, short haired ( that is my ideal but will consider any other)
I live in North West England UKkitty

Edited by author Fri Aug 3, '07 8:34am PST

[notify]

Nicholas D.- Wolfwood

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO- OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW- W

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 7:58am PST 
Darn I though you said new england - boy I was so excited - I know of a foster tortoiseshell kitten who needs a home but in England cant help sorry...
[notify]

Mrs Moggs

manyana manyana

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 8:36am PST 
oh never mind what a shame, there dosent seem to be many people on here from Englandshrug
[notify]

Luka

Let nothing stop- you!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 12:49pm PST 
Here's a group in liverpool who rescue kittens and cat - http://liverpoolcatwelfare.co.uk/

Here's one in lancaster they have a calico/tortoiseshell mix named Mango and a tortie named Cynthia and a calico named Muddle who are all VERY cute! You have to scroll through a lot of pics on the page to fidn them they are towards the end...

http://www.animalcare-lancaster.co.uk/8.html
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 1:11pm PST 
Hello, Mrs Moggs, we are from the UK wave but unfortunately can not help with tortie kittens, although we will keep an eye out even though we are further south than you.

Friend request on its way.

Mara and- Malaika- (twins!)

We love twins!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 1:14pm PST 
We don't know of any in need of a good home, but it's nice to meet another cat whose family is as crazy about torties as our Mom and Dad are. They went on Petfinder.com to find our new baby sister, Galena, and were amazed at how many torties were added daily.

We're a special little "breed!"

Purrs...M&M
[notify]