GO!

NAME ME!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 48)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Jackie

Mayor Of- Kittenville

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 8:31pm PST 
hi eveyone wave
[notify]

Jackie

Mayor Of- Kittenville

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 8:34pm PST 
i think know one of u guys shrug nope i dont know any uv u
[notify]

♥- Arwen- ♥

CATPOWER! VIVA- EL GATO!

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 12:41am PST 
You kitties are being silly! I think we have to see the kitty and know its pursonality if you know what I mean. How about Blitz? Or Bubbles? BiBi?

Edited by author Sat Aug 4, '07 12:46am PST

[notify]

Tibby a.k.a.- Tibs

IhaveMomma'slove- andJubileehasmyh- eart

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 4:50pm PST 
If you're looking for a name by your pet's personality....

http://www.petsmartpetcommunity.com/care_name_rec ommender.php

It's a great way of naming your pet. :]
[notify]

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 1:20pm PST 
I say stick to the name you like to say best! I always name my own pets since I know their personalities or something always pops into my head when I see them. Jackie is nice! When I seen my kitten the name "Bailey" popped into my head and he was named instantly! To ask what we think of a cat name it really doesn't matter, it matters to you if you like it best!way to go
[notify]

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 2:57pm PST 
By The Way! Ms. Kitty is very pretty!
[notify]

Aurora

Who me? Rrrr- meh?

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 9:12pm PST 
I am recommend Snickers, Phoenix, Twinkle, Sparkle, Pixie, Trixie, Spicy, Lacey, Mab, Portia, Viola, and Miranda
[notify]

Binks

Little boy in a- cat suit

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 11:39am PST 
My human sister's middle name is Jacqueline and she was named after a very strong-willed, intelligent woman who went by Jackie. Here's a thought, though... since you really didn't want a human name... Since she was named after a Jack Rabbit, you could call her Bunny. Maybe her full name could be Bunny Jacqueline Hops-a-lot.

Really though, she's beautiful and she does look like a Jackie. She'd make a nice Bunny, too!

Congratulations on your new love!!!!!
[notify]

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 48)  
1  2  3  4  5