GO!

WHAT A MESS!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Jarrek

I'm a evil- little monster!

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '07 11:00pm PST 
ARGH! This is Jarreks mommy and I was wondering if it was normal for kittens to make a mess out of there food and everything else they possably can. I haven't had a kitten in 6 years and was only 9 when I last had one so um....help please how can a keep my kitten from makeing an unnessicary amount of mess? Any suggestions?
[notify]

JR Caro- Thomas- Cooper

Not your average- tabby

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 6:00am PST 
I like to make a mess with my food - i often drop bits in my water, or lift it out of my bowl and away from my mat and just chew it up on the floor. red face

My mum and Dad just leave me to it though - they always clear up after me and make sure my water is fresh regularly. I think it's just a kitty thing!
[notify]

Sky

time to play!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 6:02am PST 
This is Sky's mommy. Sky is our current kitten. She came to us very young. Unfortunately, kittens are messykitty Everything is a potential toy for them; even their poop red face We learned to keep a small wisk-broom and dust pan near her favorite mess making areas. The good news is that they eventually outgrow it; usuallybig grin Good luck and have funwave
[notify]

Jarrek

I'm a evil- little monster!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 2:42pm PST 
*sighs* my kitten is....diffrent....he's so crazy but I love him tho I do have to clean up his mess every day. He's so creative tho he makes a play thing out of everything!
[notify]