GO!

any tips for the first night?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Pyrit

What do you mean- I'm not aloud up- there?

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 8:34pm PST 
How to keep her calm and feel at home?? thinking
[notify]

Ichigo

SUPER ICHI!

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 8:44pm PST 
Mommy made me sleep with her till i felt safe and loved.

I loved it. sometimes during the night i played with mommy but my nails where cliped so it did not bug me to much
[notify]

♔Gordy♔- DB#20

Gooshy Bear

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '07 10:35am PST 
I sleep with mommy too. When i'm ready for bed I always jump up on the bed and sleep on the pillows next to her head. Mom thinks its really sweet.
[notify]

Binks

Little boy in a- cat suit

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '07 8:17pm PST 
Perhaps you could keep her in your bedroom with the door closed. All her stuff (litter box, food, water, toys, etc.) should be in there, but this will keep her from wandering the house and feeling lost - or getting into stuff. She will probably crawl all over you, but kitten cuddling is so wonderful!
[notify]

Nicholas D.- Wolfwood

MEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO- OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW- W

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '07 7:11am PST 
One method is to give them a warm place to sleep and to put a ticking clock underneath the blankets there, it simulates the mothers heartbeat.
[notify]

Miley

Born to Have- FUN!

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '07 8:14am PST 
i slept on the livingroom all by myself kitty
[notify]