GO!

What should we get for our new cousin?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 1:05pm PST 
We agree....Squishy cubes are the best!! Our meowmy had one waiting for us when we came to live with her. It is also a nice , quiet place for a new kitten to curl up in and take a nap.

The suggestion of a book is an excellent idea as well. Keep us posted on the new kitty cousin.

Louis and Emma
[notify]

Linus- (Dreamboat- #72a)

So many toys, so- little time.

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 2:17pm PST 
Toys!! Especially interactive ones (feline flier, laser pointer, cat dancer, cat charmer are all good ones). They need to be stored where the cat can't get them in between play sessions though. I also like fur mice. Maybe a good scratching post if she dosen't have one already?

An 8 week old kitten should not need any milk. Most cats actually become lactose intolerant after they are weaned. There are however specially formulated and flavored "milk drinks" especially for cats that you can find at Petco or Petsmart that can be given as treats.
[notify]

Jarrek

I'm a evil- little monster!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 3:24pm PST 
yeah that sounds like a good idea! I agree get a book on how to take care of kittens for younger fur-less two legs! I know there are plenty of those my mommy had one when she was little.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2