GO!

We have new rescued babies

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Blackie In- Loving- Memory

Pucker Up Cause- Here I Come!

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 12:37am PST 
My family of 15 was down from 18. I lost my beloved Blackie in March of 07. And just when I thought I'd gotten most of my grief dealt with, I was surprised one night to see his picture and started crying all over again. I was sorely missing my only black cat and after the death of his brother and Miss Kitty, I didn't want to add anymore to the family.
That was 4 weeks ago.

2 days after my new crying session I went out into a parking lot at a very busy street and there were 3 black kittens under my car. At first I swore I wouldn't keep them but my husband said if we didn't take them that God would send us 10 more .

We named the new babies, Winkie, Inkie (should have been Blinkin' but that was too close to Blackie) and Nod. They are adorable. They all have their first baby pictures posted. Surprisingly they were not feral. They had no fleas. No worms and other than lack of proper nutrition, they were ready for love.

We keep trying to kiss all the sugar off of them, but wouldn't you know it, they just keep getting sweeter instead. smile

We are back to 18. My husband says that's our lucky number. I hope he's right. Our house is full.
[notify]

Ichigo

SUPER ICHI!

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 3:29am PST 
OH wow that sounds fun three brand new kitties.
[notify]

Autumn - Gone to- Heaven

Patrol Police

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 5:38am PST 
Wow - how exciting - miracles do happen