GO!

exhausting!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Sky

time to play!

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '07 7:46pm PST 
My Meowmy wasn't to sure about me at first either. Big sis Sheba was an unusually calm and cuddly kitten. I'm more like big bubby Lyle was as a kitten. I have my "tornado" episodes, and they drive Meowmy NUTS! I hear her reminding herself over and over again, that I will get better.
[notify]

Sky

time to play!

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '07 7:50pm PST 
My Meowmy wasn't to sure about me at first either. Big sis Sheba was an unusually calm and cuddly kitten. I'm more like big bubby Lyle was as a kitten. I have my "tornado" episodes, and they drive Meowmy NUTS! I hear her reminding herself over and over again, that I will get better.
[notify]

Sapphire

The epitome of- bad hair day

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '07 9:38pm PST 
MOL! Boy, do I know what you mean.... Right now we have 10 fosters kittens... 1, 13 day old, 5, 5 week olds and 4, 10 week olds! At one point this summer we had 16 at one time, 12 of which were bottle babies on an every two hour feeding schedule!
It does get better though smile Well, if you're not crazy like me and bring more fosters home every time you get one to an adoptable age MOL
[notify]

Jade

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 7:11am PST 
Mommy and Daddy just adopted me last month and I am now a little over 4 months old. I am crazy and run around every where and get into things all over the place and drive mommy crazy sometimes as well. I m only snuggly when I am tired... If I am playing I wont let mommy or daddy hold me because I want to play!
[notify]

Mr. Destiny

I love my mummy.

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 8:50am PST 
I was only 8 when I adopted Mr. Destiny so I can't recall much of what his behavior was like when he was a kitten ~ so these two getting in and on to everything has been a challenge.
Thank you everyone who replied ~ I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling exhausted/ overwhelmed at first ^^ Hopefully by this time next year I'll be reporting about healthy, happy calmer cats wink
[notify]

♔Gordy♔- DB#20

Gooshy Bear

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 11:05am PST 
I know what you mean. I am a new kitten too and I hardly ever stop moving. When I'm moving I am running somewhere too. Mom got me a crinkle tunnel and that keeps me busy for a while.
Love,
Gordy
[notify]

Lola

I'm the baby!

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '07 12:19pm PST 
My mom logged in to the forum to ask the same question, she was wondering If I was a weird kitty or something. I have lots of energy, I only calm down when I´m asleep, otherwise I play with anything I find, either my toys or the electrical wires, I mean ANYthing! My mom had'n had that problem before because my roomate Paulina is so well behaved... I know mom loves me so much but sometimes she finds me a little anoying smile I can see other people have experienced the same, so I feel better now knowing that I'm a normal kitty laugh out loud ... good luck!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2