GO!

What breed am I?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Simba

Crazy for- catnip!

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 2:37pm PST 
I really want to know what breed I am.
I'm mostly brown and black, and have stripes all over. But my belly is a cream-like color, and has black spots.
When I was adopeted from the animal shelter, my mommy saw that my information paper above my cage said that I was a "brown tabby" but I don't know if that's a breed...
Does anyone think they know what breed I am?
Thanks much! kitty
[notify]

MuShu

I'm nakey!

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 2:42pm PST 
I'd say you are a brown tabby...maybe a tabby mix. I'm a Domestic medium hair Brown tabby and you look kinda like me. The stripe pattern on your body and your facial stripes are common for tabby kitties.

kitty
MuShu
[notify]

MuShu

I'm nakey!

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 2:43pm PST 
I'd say you are a brown tabby...maybe a tabby mix. I'm a Domestic medium hair Brown tabby and you look kinda like me. The stripe pattern on your body and your facial stripes are common for tabby kitties.

kitty
MuShu
[notify]

Lexi (My- Dearest- Kitty Angel)

Sexy Lexi ; My- Lexi World

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 4:12pm PST 
Deffinately a domestic short hair (dsh) tabby and what a cutie at that! Enjoy your new home!!!
[notify]

"Mittens" Miya Mittens Tamarin

Be very very- quiet.....I'm- hunting!

Purred: Fri Jul 20, '07 10:14pm PST 
The breed is Domestic Short Hair, the coloration (from what I can see on your pictures) appears to be a Brown Mackeral (stripes) Tabby. Here is a website that has all sorts of GREAT colors information
http://www.seregiontica.org/Colors/tortietorbie/tortiet orbie.htm

Edited by author Fri Jul 20, '07 10:16pm PST

[notify]

Brighid loves Hazel Lucy

is this lap- taken? i want to- snuggle!!

Purred: Sat Jul 21, '07 6:40am PST 
you do look like dsh brown mackeral tabby...spot & stripes!! and you are adorable!
[notify]

Simba

Crazy for- catnip!

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '07 8:55pm PST 
Thank you everycat!kitty
[notify]