GO!

Grace

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Gracie

Miss Mischief

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 6:03pm PST 
Gator's Family - Mom and I are so sorry that Gracie couldn't come home with you (I was rooting for her so much because I'm kind of partial to the name). We know that the right kitten for your family is out there who will shower you with love and keep the rodents away!
Purrs of luck with Nemo.
[notify]

Cindy

Wriggly Bum

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 7:02am PST 
Me and my Meowmy are so sorry for your family's loss and the that poor gracie could not come home cry

Me and my family are so lucky to have what we do...

I hope little Nemo finds happiness with your family maybe he will be able to fill your bed up nice too!
[notify]

Gator

Not a Croc

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 8:37pm PST 
Gracie looked a lot better today, but since she is still on meds she can't leave the shelter for a few more days. If anyone in the DFW, TX, area would like to adopt Gracie maybe in the next week or two, let us know by pawmail. Mommy is happy that Gracie is doing better and wishes that Daddy would let her come home as a 2nd indoor kitty. She and Nemo could keep each other company.

Great news on the sick shelter kitties, meds were ordered to help stop the cycle of upper respiratory infections...a rare ability for most shelters. Mommy donated my adoption refund to help the shelter in my name.

Nemo came home today. He was waiting in the office when Mommy showed up. His sibling was adopted too and will go home soon (if not already there). Only Nemo's sweet young Mommy is still waiting. She is a calico. Their photos will be up tomorrow hopefully. Nemo has only sneezed a time or two, but occassionally he has goopy eyes, so Mom is taking him in on Monday (shh, don't tell Dad shh) . He feels a little hot tonight, however, it could just be because the back of the house is hot. Nemo is eating and drinking on his own. He is still potty training though. Nemo also likes to play and cuddle. I'll let him tell you more. Sometimes my humans accidentally call him by my name or Gracie's.

I will be sure to pass on the messages to everyones kitty angels. We are all loving it up here in Heaven.

Nuzzles and Purrs,
Gatorkitty
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Sat Jul 14, '07 11:00am PST 
Gator, make sure to remind your mommy not to have Nemo be with the outdoor kitties until he's had that through checkup. Kittens are very fragile things, and it's possible that exposure to older kitties who he hasn't been in contact with previously would have him be a target for germs that the older kitties are better able to tolerate, but that he was never exposed to.

Mommy says that if I ever get a furry brother or sister, I'm going to the vet first, and the newcomer goes there after they arrive. Hopefully that will unite us in our common disdain of vets. MOL.

Once Nemo is determined to be in good health, you can probably have him meet your older kitty brothers gradually.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2