GO!

Grace

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Gator

Not a Croc

Purred: Sat Jul 7, '07 1:38pm PST 
Mom and the girls, at Dad's request, went back to the shelter. The cat they named Silver had been adopted so they looked around. The little boy cat that wanted them had an adoption sign but was not old enough to be fixed, so the shelter said 'no.'

The next kitten in the pen below was a little black girl kind of shy but curious. Michaela picked her out. She purred as soon as Mom picked her up. At the office, Mom noticed clear tears in the kitten's eye, so she paid the fee (adopt a cat month was extended due to popularity) and the officer said that the vet would look at Grace Monday to decided if she was healthy or not. The officer said it might be a reaction to the bleach because the floors had been scrubbed earlier. Anyway, if not the shelter will call Monday otherwise Grace can go home on Wednesday. big grin

Please keep Grace in your purrerrs that she is not sick and can come home.
[notify]

Gator

Not a Croc

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 12:10pm PST 
Tomorrow's the big day. Grace, hopefully, will be picked up after the girls' swim lessons. I hope she is healthy, so my family doesn't have to go through anymore sadness.

Gator
[notify]

Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 12:15pm PST 
We're all purring that Grace is healthy, can go home and enjoy a long and wonderful life with her new family.
By the way, what a great name wink
Now, sweet boy, can we ask you a favor?
Give our Sister Heidi a hug, tell her Mom loves and misses her, and her two Sister's are doing their best to keep Mom out of trouble.
Gracie
[notify]

Percie

Peanuttttt- Buterrrrrrrrrr!!- !!!!!!

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 12:50pm PST 
Congratulations1wishes
[notify]

Gator

Not a Croc

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 12:57pm PST 
Grace, aka Gracie, got the green light from the dr. at the shelter and will be home tomorrow afternoon. Mom even asked about her eyes.

I love to kiss and snuggle and Heidi was one of the first furbabies I loved on. I will give her the message I promise. She talks about you all the time.

My pink toys and purple bed will be purrfect for Grace since she is a girl. The shelter had such a successful cat adoption month that they are doing it again this month. I hope to watch more of my shelter family and friends find furever homes. I have a great view.
waveway to gohugkitty
[notify]

Gator

Not a Croc

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 8:46pm PST 
(For some reason, it shows I posted this, but the message isn't there.)

Grace, aka Gracie, got the green light from the dr. at the shelter and will be home tomorrow afternoon. Mom even asked about her eyes.

I love to kiss and snuggle and Heidi was one of the first furbabies I loved on. I will give her the message I promise. She talks about you all the time.

My pink toys and purple bed will be purrfect for Grace since she is a girl. The shelter had such a successful cat adoption month that they are doing it again this month. I hope to watch more of my shelter family and friends find furever homes. I have a great view.
[notify]

Gator

Not a Croc

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 8:47pm PST 
(For some reason, it shows I posted this, but the message isn't there.)

[notify]

Gator

Not a Croc

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 11:55am PST 
Gracie won't be coming home after all. Mommy has adopters remorse because the vet said Gracie was too sick to go home. frown

E.T. and Ginger's Mom work at the shelter and she gently broke the news to Mom and showed her a fuzzy little orange and white tabby that had just come in with its Mom and sibling yesterday. Michaela is upset at not getting to bring Gracie home. She looked at all three of the new cats and chose the one that had already been picked out for us. Mom and the girls are headed to the store to replace some of my things. Michaela is naming the new one Nemo.way to go
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 1:32pm PST 
Wow Gator:

Your family sure has problems with kitties, and such a shame, because obviously they love and cherish them.

Please keep us posted on Nemo and can't wait to see photos! How many other kitties are in your family? And, is Grace too sick to be adopted at all? She sounded like such a sweetheart, and would be a good companion for Nemo.

Oh, before I forget, meowmy was sure you had met her babies who went to the bridge during Hurricane Katrina (Jimmy Dean, Benny Grunch I, and Alice Giroir), they were just about your age and orange tabbies too!! She said to tell them hello, and she still thinks about them.

Good Luck,
[notify]

Peanut

Sometimes you- feel like a- nut...

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '07 2:48pm PST 
How cute a cat named Nemo!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2