GO!

new eating habbits for homade diets

This is the place to share your best homemade cat food and treat recipes with each other! Remember to use caution if your pet has allergies and to make any diet changes gradually so that your cat's stomach can adjust to the new foods you are introducing.

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 8:26am PST 
My cats are eating an all chicken homade diet. I am slowly getting them use to "chunks" so they can chew there food more. Tiny is getting on bord with chucks faster, and i noticed is being more vocal while she is chewing up her chicken parts. She also likes to drag peices out of her bowl, meow, then eat them.

do any of your cats do this? they didnt do this with canned food.
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 12:28pm PST 
I see this a LOT with my fosters if I let them try BK's raw chunks or bones. Has she growled at all? I have a young male right now who has never hissed or growled at the other cats until this morning. I had tossed him some leftover rabbit and he turned into a tiger! Whenever anyone approached he'd start growling - with the meat in his mouth. It was very funny. And yes, there's something about raw food that makes them want to take it out of the plate. Something primal I guess!
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Tue May 3, '11 6:43am PST 
oh they allways growl at eatchother if they get to close. ever since they were kittens. when they were kittens they would growl and eat at the same time and it sounded SO funny. "num num num num num mmmrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm num num" they would also slam there paws down at eacthother and send canned food everywhere.
[notify]

Sushi Cat/Keki

^_^

Purred: Tue May 10, '11 11:50am PST 
My foster kittens LOVE the chicken homemade. they will zoom right out of there "room" (there seperated from the rest) before i can grab them, they pushed out the adults and inhale the chicken.
[notify]