GO!

Cat Supplements?

This is the place to share your best homemade cat food and treat recipes with each other! Remember to use caution if your pet has allergies and to make any diet changes gradually so that your cat's stomach can adjust to the new foods you are introducing.

Marsalis (In- Memory)

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 11:53am PST 
Hello,

I would like to supplement the fresh chicken I eat every night so I can stay healthy. Is there a reasonably priced, palatable all-in-one powder or liquid supplement that contains taurine, vitamin K (?) and the other essential stuff I need?

Thank you.
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 6:32pm PST 
Are you feeding raw chicken? If so, there are pre-mixes you can use. It has all the vitamins and minerals you need. TC Instincts and Know Better Pet Food are two brands of pre-mixes.

There is also Alnutrin which is a supplement that can be used for raw and cooked diets.
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Mon Dec 20, '10 9:22am PST 
I should also add that the both the above products must be mixed with the meat. They are not formulated as a stand-alone supplement. Just cut the meat into easy to eat pieces, add the measured pre-mix amount and the required amount of water and just mix together.
[notify]