GO!

Are Citrus Fruits Poisonous to Cats?

This is the place to share your best homemade cat food and treat recipes with each other! Remember to use caution if your pet has allergies and to make any diet changes gradually so that your cat's stomach can adjust to the new foods you are introducing.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Wed Jul 28, '10 9:00am PST 
Louie thank you, that's great info to have! I tend to air on the side of caution with stuff on my website because there are people that go to extremes and I've seen them give kitties a lot of something that won't be good for them in the long run. I may pawmail you later with some questions if you don't mind so I can have the entire facts on some things. Thanks so much!hail
[notify]

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 2:36pm PST 
I gave one of my kitties a little morsel of an orange blossom muffin a few minutes ago :s Then I forgot whether or not cats can have oranges, so I looked it up! I just looked at the ingredients and I think there is only orange juice concentrate and concentrated orange juice, but no orange oil or extract. I think it's safe, plus I gave him a very small amount! Do you guys think it's safe? :s
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2