GO!

Sick or not?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Floyd

King of the- house

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 6:08am PST 
I have a three year old male Himalayan. He has been throwing up for the past couple of days. It's not hairball throw up. It is food that has been chewed up (not a regular hairball). He also pooped on my boyfriend's bed and has pooped in front of the litterbox. We have 2 litterboxes for him and they are cleaned daily. Nothing has changed at the house to stress him out or anything. He went to the vet yesterday and they said that he was eating too fast. I have been doing my research on the internet and see that if he was eating too fast then you would actually see some of the food that hasn't been chewed but it's not whole pieces of food. It is a ball of food with a trail of throw up. I don't know what to do. Do I need to try anything else or do I need to take him to another vet?? Could there be something seriously wrong with him? Please help...
[notify]