GO!

Helping how to Choose Best Cat Litter

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your cat. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your cat's hygiene needs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Purred: Wed Apr 21, '10 5:22am PST 
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me choose the best cat litter for my cat.
I discover this websites which is eBestCatLitter.com by searching it to google.
Please visit this sites and help me choose the good and effective best cat litter for my Cat.

Thanks,
Steve
[notify]

Clancy

I'm a purring- machine. :)

Purred: Wed Apr 21, '10 8:05am PST 
that's a hard one to answer. I'm not a cat expert, being a new cat "mom" myself, but I would stay away from clay litters.

I use a litter called "Yesterday's News", which is pellet-shaped recycled newspaper, and my kitten loves it. It doesn't clump, but does the trick just the same.
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Apr 21, '10 10:59am PST 
We use Worlds Best Cat Litter, been using it since we were tots - it comes highly recommended by us ! If you purchase a bag and save your receipt - go to
endcatodor.com you will see an area where you can print out a form..
fill out the form, mail it with your receipt and they will send you a free 7 lb bag along with a 5 dollar coupon for some more WBCL..
go to the site and check it out, you will see why its best !
Made from natural corn, absorbent, and bio degradable.. its natural and without any perfume stinkyness.. clumps well too..

Edited by author Wed Apr 21, '10 11:01am PST

[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Apr 21, '10 11:04am PST 
http://endcatodor.com/

Print your rebate NOW ! Come fellow catsters and get a free bag o Worlds Best Cat Litter.. READ ALL ABOUT IT ! cheerhappy dancesnoopypartyhamster dance
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Wed Apr 21, '10 11:05am PST 
We got our free bag the other day !
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Apr 22, '10 8:29am PST 
We use Dr. Elsey's litter because it is not dusty, clumps well and the cats prefer it to others we have tried.

Here is a website that may help you decide:

Types of Litter
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Thu Apr 22, '10 10:50am PST 
NICE ARTICLE TASHA... but it sounds tho as much as they say they dont care for WBCL they do say they may use it in the future. We have been using it for almost 3 years and dont find it dusty AT ALL ! and I dont have to sweep my hardwood floors for at least two days after use.. so I dont have a problem with it.
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Apr 22, '10 1:06pm PST 
Hi Kisu wave

I did not have good luck with WBCL~ it was not dusty that I recall, but it had a funky smell wink It may have been the one for mulitple cats with the smell~ I can't remember. I think the trick is to find something that the cats LIKE and stick with it way to go

Mine actually love Fresh Step~ but it was waaay to dusty for us all shock
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Fri Apr 23, '10 4:43am PST 
I think the smell you are talking about could be the corn...
kind of like a natural odor..maybe of corn big laugh We are so used to it cause its what we were raised on and mom dont mind it. I know this sounds weird but we keep our litter box in moms bedroom closet, she cleans it 2x a day and throughly once a week wash out.
Usually when mom gets in bed one of us takes a dump... then i see moms nose go sniff sniff and she has to get up and scoop da box again..thinking
[notify]

Meoki

Meoki Rules!

Purred: Fri Apr 23, '10 4:47pm PST 
I, personally, like the Purina multicat litter. It clumps well, isn't dusty, and doesn't cost an arm and a legg. My cat loves it, it never smells, it's a WIN-WIN!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2