GO!

WBCL new look!

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your cat. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your cat's hygiene needs.

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat Jul 11, '09 12:05pm PST 
Hi Catster furriends,wave
I discovered that for all of you Pawrents that use World's Best Cat litter is changing their packaging to a new look.way to go

7/8/2009

Hi everyone!

Welcome to The Inside Scoop—a newsletter that digs deep to provide the news and advice to make your life easier and your relationship with your cat stronger. Since this is the first time we have been in touch, we first want to thank everyone for visiting the World's Best Cat Litter™ website and signing up. (Our next issue will be arriving shortly!)

But to start things off, here's what you can expect from future issues of The Inside Scoop:

The Inside Scoop will contain helpful and up-to-date information for pet owners.
The Inside Scoop will be a source of exclusive deals and discounts for its readers.
The Inside Scoop will have tips, advice and information from a team of expert veterinarians.
You can opt to not receive The Inside Scoop at any moment.

Thanks again for signing up and we look forward to delivering you the very latest with The Inside Scoop!

Best Wishes,
World's Best Cat Litter™

Look for our new packages on store shelves everywhere.

We're changing our face but not our formulas. Still made from naturally absorbent whole-kernel corn, World's Best Cat Litter™ is getting new packaging. Fall 2009, you should see our bold new look on store shelves near you.

Our Original Formula will be called World's Best Cat Litter™ Clumping Formula.
And our Extra Strength Multiple Cat Formula will be called World's Best Cat Litter™ Multiple Cat Clumping Formula.

Both still demonstrate unsurpassed odor control, faster clumping and longer-lasting use than other litters. And both are still 100% all natural!

For more information please read the press release.

I hope this will be an added benefit to those that use this furtastic litter. It's the best Iv'e ever used for my Kally Kat. Her box has never been so clean & NO ODORS at all! Last a long time too.

But, then again whatever litter you use for your furbabies you'll know whats best for them or I shud say They will let you know LOL LOL laugh out loud

BTW, I go to PETCO as they sell it the cheapest, plus I use the discount card as a member to save more & then I use the Customer Reward Program to earn cash back coupons. I have it down to a Science way to go & no I don't work for WBCL I'm just giving you my opinion what works best for Kally Kat as I've tried so many brands before & the clays litters were too dusty for her URI.
No more sneezes, no dust, lightweight & flushable too! Ok, Kats enuff said Phew!
Now, it's nappy time Zzzzzzz........ kitty

Lubbs,
Kally Kat & Momkatt Liz

Edited by author Sat Jul 11, '09 12:12pm PST

[notify]