GO!

My Cats Hair looks so bad?

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your cat. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your cat's hygiene needs.

Gabriel

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 3:03pm PST 
cry cry I am sure Im doing something wrong. Our Cats Hair looks just so bad.. It always looks oily. I have washed him but that never lasts very long since he goes out side and lays in the dirt again. I brush hin every day, but that makes no diffrens. So I was thinking it is the food... Thats a nother nightmare... he gets so sick if I change the food. I do feed Whiskas and every day a can of weath food. He can not have any Fish at all because that makes him very sick too. The only other food he can eat with out getting sick is Royal Canine for seniors.. Is there anything I can do to help his looks?
Thanks
[notify]

Midnight (In- Loving- Memory)

Princess Pudder

Purred: Wed Apr 8, '09 7:45pm PST 
I could be wrong, but I am wondering if it is some sort of nutrition problem where the sickness to other foods may be somehow related to the fur problem. I would suggest taking him to the vet and try to find the problem behind the sicknesses. I hope this helps.

Good luck!
Boris
[notify]

Tinkerbell

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 12:02am PST 
Hi,

You should check out www.winningshowcatsecrets.com you will learn everything you need to know.
[notify]