GO!

Nail clipping

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your cat. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your cat's hygiene needs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Jewel

Treat me like- the princess I- am

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '07 6:41pm PST 
I've managed to keep about 8 softpaws on for a few days now. One mom thinks i ripped my whole nail off because all she sees is the quick and after that it looks sorta torn. And there always seems to be 1 softpaw MIA. Mom glues it on and the next day I'll be missing a different one. I keep telling her I need at least 1 nail so i can sorta pick up my toys!
[notify]

Jewel

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '07 10:26am PST 
Just wanted to update everyone on my softpaws! I've been doing really well with them lately! Mom just put a bunch more on today because most of them i had pulled of or they had fallen off on their own. Mom just put me in her lap and the first time i tried to get away she yelled no and pushed my tush back down. In between applying the new caps she would pet me and give me kisses. Mom has enough for 1 more complete application after these come off so mom just ordered me the red and green christmas ones! She thinks i will be able to keep them on longer now that I am used to them so hopefully we can get 4 weeks instead of 2 out of them.
[notify]

Preci0uS

baby girl

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '07 6:55pm PST 
wat is a softpaws thinking
[notify]

Jewel

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '07 8:07pm PST 
Softpaws are caps that humans glue onto your nails so you dont scratch furniture or scratch other animals. The caps fall off when the nail sheds. Many humans prefer to get softpaws over declawing. Most cats don't even notice that they are on ( or at least they don't pull them off like I do). Some kitties take a while to get used to them.

www.softpaws.com
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2