GO!

Anyone else get shaved?

Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your cat. This is a forum to exchange tips and advice for proper care of your cat's hygiene needs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  

Purred: Thu Mar 23, '06 4:16am PST 
My cat gets shaved because he will not let me brush him anywhere the neck. He look funny for a little while, but he seems more comfortable.
[notify]

Snowball

Get rid of these- damn dogs

Purred: Tue Mar 28, '06 6:37am PST 
I hate to be brushed. I will run as soon as I see a brush. I make my mom laugh because in the morning when she's getting ready for work and pulls out her own brush, I freak out and won't come out of hiding until she's gone. I'm terrified of brushes!!! BUT I love to get shaved, as long as it doesn't last over 15-20 minutes. I love having short hair. You can see my pictures of me about a month after my hair cut.
[notify]

Ranier

Purred: Wed Mar 29, '06 8:14am PST 
I just got shaved last week and it was a VERY STRESSFUL trip for me. It took TWO days to get my mats off, The Vet had to give me some pills to make me calm, those pills gave me blisters in my mouth because of all the drool, Dad told them just shave those painful mats, but they shaved me all the way, except for my head and feet, and left me with a ball on my tail. I'm OK now, it took two days for those pills to wear off, and i'm still healing from those blisters and bite Mom and Dad because it hurts. Mom and Dad say I won't go through that again because they will do the grooming instead of that MEAN Ol Vet won't touch me again!
[notify]

Leo

Leo - Handyman,- Guardian Angel

Purred: Wed Mar 29, '06 4:55pm PST 
Our human said 'just a trim'. Trim my furry butt! Lion cuts for both my brother Katmandu II and I. It'll be a month this Friday. We're finally getting a decent amount of fur back, but....

OK, OK, we both were very matted. We'll insist that he brush us regularly in the future.
[notify]

Leo

Leo - Handyman,- Guardian Angel

Purred: Wed Mar 29, '06 4:56pm PST 
Our human said 'just a trim'. Trim my furry butt! Lion cuts for both my brother Katmandu II and I. It'll be a month this Friday. We're finally getting a decent amount of fur back, but....

OK, OK, we both were very matted. We'll insist that he brush us regularly in the future.
[notify]

Franklin

Jealous?

Purred: Sat Apr 15, '06 12:36am PST 
my mom got me this BADASS shave with a mohawk starting at the top of my head then it goes down my back and stops at a point on my butt. i look like i should be the lead singer of some awesome punk band. yeah, im cool.
[notify]

Fraidy

Jump Jump!

Purred: Sun Apr 23, '06 1:16am PST 
Your mohawk sounds awesome! I'm not shaved...but when I get REALLY HAPPY and start purring up a storm, all of my hair on my spine stands up and I look like I have a mohawk too! I love it!

A lion shave sounds great too! I bet my sister Pounce would look great with that! I'd be the tiger, and she'd be the lion, and we'd fight over who was in charge of the jungle. ROAR!
[notify]

Percy

Percy-AKA- Snowball

Purred: Tue Apr 25, '06 6:50pm PST 
My meowmy hasn't shaved me yet but she said when I was done showing that she would...I have a big, thick coat and with having to get a bath twice a week probably getting a haircut would be good? Percy
[notify]

Annie

Speed Racer

Purred: Tue Apr 25, '06 10:09pm PST 
My step-brother Bartholomew and I both got lion cuts because we got all matted. Neither of us like brushing, especially Bart. He bites when mom comes near him with a brush! I wasn't too happy afterward and hid under the upstairs dresser but now, since I'm streamlined, I can run fast when I chase Bart.
[notify]

Annie

Speed Racer

Purred: Tue Apr 25, '06 10:10pm PST 
My step-brother Bartholomew and I both got lion cuts because we got all matted. Neither of us like brushing, especially Bart. He bites when mom comes near him with a brush! I wasn't too happy afterward and hid under the upstairs dresser but now, since I'm streamlined, I can run fast when I chase Bart.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2